Threat & Vulnerability Operations Specialist (Direct Hire)
Profession:Threat & Vulnerability Operations Specialist (Direct Hire)
Threat & Vulnerability Operations Specialist
5-10 Years Experience
- Utilizes cybersecurity, threat intelligence and vulnerability management to proactively identify and mitigate threats and risks.
- Responsible for cybersecurity measures to include: Intrusion Prevention and Detection, Access Control and Authorization, Policy Enforcement, Application Security Protocol Analysis, Firewall Management, Incident Response, Encryption, Web filtering, Advanced Threat Protection, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Web Application Assessment, Wireless Assessment, Social Engineering, Physical Assessment, Open Source Intelligence, Threat Modeling, Patch Management.
- Works independently to perform vulnerability, web application, social engineering, and penetration testing assessments.
- Conducts monthly meetings, and engages IT and vendors with remediation guidance including prioritization for remediation efforts based on threat/risks to the organization. Assists IT and vendors with patch management efforts.
- Assist with threat hunting, threat intelligence, and other indicators of threats (IOCs). Research emerging threats, system vulnerabilities, hacker methodologies, and key indicators of attacks and exploits.