.NET Developer, Senior/Intermediate - Direct Hire
Profession:.NET Developer, Senior-Intermediate - Direct Hire
.NET Developer - Senior/Intermediate
- Raw intelligence / problem solving ability
- A proven history of achievement / being a doer
- The maturity to balance business and technical objectives
- Able to handle direct, honest communication
- Takes ownership of their work
- Able to work through conflicts as part of a team
- Contribute to a full stack team with an emphasis on .NET development.
- Actively participate in story refinement and release planning for assigned projects.
- Develop microservices and API endpoints with performance, stability, and maintainability in mind.
- Develop automated integration and unit tests in accordance with business requirements and company standards.
- 5+ years of C# .NET development experience.
- 3+ years of ASP .NET MVC development experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with ORMs.
- Working knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns.
- A comprehensive understanding of the HTTP request/response lifecycle.
- A proven history of developing scalable, testable applications.
- Ability to balance business and technical objectives when making decisions.
- Ability to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and analytical skills is a must.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Hands-on experience with .NET Core.