Let SyllogisTeks help you find a rewarding position in IT.
Lead Automation ArchitectChesterfield, MO
Security Engineer (CISSP)Chesterfield, MO
Network Engineer - Cisco, Sr. - O'Fallon, ILOFallon, IL
Full Stack Developer (Python, React.JS) ** Urbandale, IowaUrbandale, IA
Lead Application Developer (C#, ASP.NET)St. Louis, MO
Embedded Software EngineerSt. Louis, MO
Test Automation Scripting DeveloperSt. Louis, MO
Business Analyst - Client FacingChesterfield, MO
Sr. Client Business AnalystChesterfield, MO
CISCO Network SupportSt. Louis, MO
JD Edwards Manufacturing & Supply Chain Business AnalystSt. Louis, MO
Avaya IVR DeveloperSt. Louis, MO
Operations Research (OR, OR Modeling, IBM DOC, CPLEX, Java or Python or Ruby)Maryland Heights, MO
Project Manager (Project Server, PMI PMP)Creve Coeur, MO
SAP Business Analyst (SAP LE - SAP Logistics Execution)Creve Coeur, MO
JAMF Support Specialist (JAMF, MacOS)Creve Coeur, MO
Mid-level/Senior SQL DeveloperSt. Louis, MO
CISCO Network Engineer (CCNA preferred)St. Louis, MO
Project Manager - Infrastructure ImplementationSt. Louis, MO
Data Center Operator (SAP, UNIX) **SAT/SUN 12AM to 12 PM**Creve Coeur, MO
SAP Gigya (Developer, Configurator, Administrator) **REMOTE OK**Creve Coeur, MO
Desktop Support TechnicianMaryland Heights, MO
Engineering Technician (Remote Sensing - Entry Level GIS Role)Creve Coeur, MO
Senior Database DeveloperSt. Louis, MO
Instructional DesignerSt. Louis, MO
Project CoordinatorSt. Louis, MO
.NET Systems Analyst/DeveloperHazelwood, MO
Project Manager (Applications Move to External Data Center)Hazelwood, MO
BI Specialist (Alteryx, ETL, SQL, Dashboards, DataViz, Reporting)Creve Coeur, MO
Deskside Support Tech LeadSt. Louis, MO
Data Steward (MDM, ERP Systems, Data Modeling/Analysis, SQL)Creve Coeur, MO
Expert Java Developer (Java, REST, API Creation, AWS/Cloud) **Chesterfield, MO
Senior Full Stack Developer (Node.js, React.js, Redux.js, Docker, AWS PostgreSQL RDS, DynamoDB) **Creve Coeur, MO
Intermediate Full Stack Developer (React JS, Redux, Java Script, Java, Node JS, AWS, Postgres) **Creve Coeur, MO
Windows Server SMEBrentwood, MO
Sr. UX Researcher (HCD, UI/UX)Creve Coeur, MO
QlikView / QlikSense DeveloperChesterfield, MO
JAVA Web Services - Direct HireRichmond Heights, MO
OBIA DeveloperSt. Louis, MO
Android DeveloperSt. Louis, MO
Java Developer - Direct HireRichmond Heights, MO
Vice President (Healthcare required) - Direct HireChesterfield, MO
Citrix NetScaler EngineerSt. Louis, MO
React DeveloperSt. Louis, MO
Information Security Engineer (Palo Alto firewalls Forcepoint DLP Netskope)Creve Coeur, MO
Data Scientist - Intermediate (Masters or PhD, R/Python, Statistical Modeling, Machine Learning)Creve Coeur, MO
Application Development Manager - Direct HireClayton, MO
Software Engineer (Scala)Creve Coeur, MO
C# Developer (mid level) - Direct HireSt. Louis, MO
Java Developer - SeniorSt. Louis, MO
C# Developer (VB, ASP)St. Louis, MO
Compliance Project ManagerChesterfield, MO
Sr. Data Analyst - Direct HireClayton, MO
Web Apps Engineer/Windows ArchitectSt. Louis, MO
Network Security Engineer - Cisco, Sr.OFallon, IL
IT Infrastructure ManagerSt. Louis, MO
Data Quality Engineer (Informatica IDQ) **REMOTE OK**Creve Coeur, MO
Sales Operations Specialist (Salesforce.com, MS Excel)Creve Coeur, MO
Business Analyst (Claims Configuration) - Direct HireSt. Louis, MO
Solution Architect (Web services/API design) - Direct HireSt. Louis, MO
Sr. PL/SQL and .NET Programmer/AnalystSt. Louis, MO
Cloud Security Engineer (AWS, VPC, Firewalls, DNS) **CHICAGO, ILLINOIS**Chicago, IL
SQL Developer (1-3 years)St. Louis, MO
Product Specialist (SDLC, Agile, Communications, Training, Documentation)Creve Coeur, MO
Cisco Network Engineer - Columbia, MOColumbia, MO
Citrix AppSense Specialist (Application Control/Environment Management)St. Louis, MO
IT Tech Specialist - CiscoBrentwood, MO
C# Developer Team Lead (Direct Hire)St. Louis, MO
PHP Web Developer - Sr.St. Louis, MO
Web DeveloperCreve Coeur, MO
Lead Automation Architect
Profession:Lead Automation Architect
Lead Automation Architect
Leads and defines Automation Architecture and Automation work priority across multiple products and teams. Identifies gaps and efficiencies from a technical and functional perspective and defines appropriate solutions. Provides hands on expertise in creating and maintaining long term automation solutions for the organization.
- Lead implementation and management of automated testing processes for application, performance, load, user-interface, object, regression and data quality
- Work with various teams to create, enhance and maintain the Automation Frameworks across the products.
- Ensure that automation tool development demonstrates efficiency, maintainability, and re-usability.
- Mentor junior or less experienced members of the project team, enhancing their ability to contribute to project and departmental objectives.
- Act as the expert on all automation efforts and ensure that the defined work remains within the constraints of time, budget, scope and quality. Document and be capable of presenting to various audiences the purpose and efficiency gains of the automation frameworks and efforts. Ensure on-going communication and positive working relationship with teams and leadership throughout the project life cycle.
- Lead the training as required for the development and implementation of automation efforts. Facilitate communication between members of the project team, both technical and nontechnical, on issues and expectations.
- Support Build and Deployment automation with the Development and Cloud Operations teams
- Develop and complete special projects as assigned.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to quickly translate project needs and problems into efficient automation solutions.
- Advanced automation programming knowledge and experience
- Strong background with the Agile Methodology
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively work with subject matter experts as well as technical Information Technology professionals.
- Ability to work both as a team member, leader and independently.
- Advanced oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Advanced negotiation skills with ability to obtain most favorable and cost effective solutions.
- Advanced ability to set goals and handle multiple tasks, clients, and projects simultaneously; Ability to appropriately balance priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Ability to work well within a team environment and lead department/team projects
- Ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives
- Ability to manage multiple projects or teams and set applicable goals
- Advanced negotiating and persuasion skills
- Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines
- Advanced experience with automation testing tools (e.g. Selenium, UFT, Python, SOAPUI Pro, GEB/Fitnesse, Protractor, LoadRunner)
- Advanced experience initiating, building and maintaining efficient automation frameworks in various environments
- Experience with developing and maintaining Automation Scripts and Automation Frameworks
- Knowledge of Java programming