SyllogisTeks is a certified woman-owned, St. Louis-based Information Technology Staffing Services firm.
- Founded in 1992 by Marilyn (Maurie) and Tom Smith.
- Tom was the first family member to perform consulting services under the SyllogisTeks name.
- The first employees were hired in 1993.
- Maurie becomes President of SyllogisTeks in 1997.
- In 2001, Maurie took over as Board Chair, CEO and President after Tom relinquished his title of CEO and Director in order to work on special projects.
- Lisa Null, employee since 1995 and Maurie and Tom’s daughter, becomes SyllogisTeks President in 2012 and Maurie remains CEO.
- January 1, 2016, Maurie retires and Lisa becomes President and CEO of SyllogisTeks.
Learn more about the SyllogisTeks team who provides staffing and tech support for companies in the St. Louis area.